Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Michael Jordan



#23

"I'm not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat."


"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."


"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." 



"I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it is an illusion to me. Failure always made me try harder next time."


 "Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen."


"It's heavy duty to try to do everything and please everybody . . . My job was to go out there and play the game of basketball as best I can, ... People may not agree with that . . . I can't live with what everyone's impression of what I should or what I shouldn't do."


"People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."






No comments:

Post a Comment