Saturday, June 5, 2010

CRAZY STOCK RAVING MAD


This is how I feel right now.

"Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction"

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop."
"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full
of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to
be as mad as a hatter. Which luckily I am."

" Your hair wants cutting and perhaps your neck could *use a trim*!"

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."

"If it had grown up, it would have made a dreadfully ugly child; but it makes rather a handsome pig, I think."
 
"Take care of the sense, and the sounds will take care of themselves."
 
"Now, I give you fair warning, either you or your head must be off, and that in about half no time! Take your choice!"




"Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin; but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever say in my life!"


"There's a large mustard-mine near here. And the moral of that is -- The more there is of mine, the less there is of yours."


"Oh, how I wish I could shut up like a telescope! I think I could, if I only knew how to begin."
 
" at least I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times"


'Be what you would seem to be, or if you'd like it put more simply: Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
 
"You seem to be much the same, but you've lost much of your muchness"

No comments:

Post a Comment