Thursday, June 24, 2010

Football players vs. Basketball players



So I had this conversation with a woman the other day, that made me wonder something. I had mentioned how distraught I was about the NBA season being over and having to wait a couple months before the next season and she was talking about how she wished NFL would restart too. Her comments were, "I don't know why you watch that stupid shit, if I'm gonna watch a sport the man better be in tight pants instead of those god awful baggy shorts". Now this isn't the first time that I have heard women say that, but seriously are you bitches even looking-because there all padded and cupped up; its not like you can see shit--just sayin'.I didn't argue because you can't argue with ignorance- I'm not watching basketball because of the men. I only notice that part when the game sucks.....


Nick Sorensen and David Garrard
So what exactly is it that they are looking at?
Compared too.....
Top 50 NBA Basketball Players of All TimeKarl MaloneCount the helpless defenders in this picture.allen-iverson.jpgHoward's athleticism and effiency were on full display during Orlando's clinching Game 6 win.bron-bron1lebron-james 45michael-jordan
Need I Say More?


I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment