Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More Lil' Wayne Quotes

Lil_wayne_3090807125016
They say I couldn't play football, I was too small. They say I couldn't play basketball, I wasn't tall. They say I couldn't play baseball at all. And now everyday of my life I BALL!



I'm the cashier, I change girls.
Take the shoes off your teeth and stop running your mouth

My name ain't Bic but I keep that flame.

Okay you're a goon but whats a goon to a goblin.

it ain't trickin if you got it, but you're like a bitch with no ass, you aint got shit

Call me whatcha want, I dont give a finger in the middle

My fuckup is a perfect mistake, I'm great

I'm lookin like a star bitch, when you see me make a wish

I shoot first, ask questions later, then I read the answers in the newspaper
what is to love,must endure pain
life is a movie,let love play its role.
Baby i can bless you when you aint even sneezin.
if love is everywhere,i'll never end up in the middle of nowhere
I can have you dreaming when you aint even sleepin
.
love is a circle....stay in it or around it.......just dont end up out of shape.

Lu©k happens wen preparation meets opportunity...love happens wen I meet u.
trying to spend my love wisely
Safe sex is great sex better wear a latex cause you dont want that late text that "i think im late" text
Love is a beautiful lie which most prefer when the truth hurts.
love hurts.love heals.love hard.
born to love,so i'll die without.
love is the key,open up.
for i am only a lovebird...."please don't shoot me down
You can love me or hate me, I swear it wont make me or break me

love,i am your shadow.
if its held in your heart,u kant let go.
I dont want a broken heart cause I'll lose all the parts
aint it funny how love finds you in your darkest place.....?
My name like honey got a lot bitches buzzin

I'm probably in the sky, flying with the fishes, or maybe in the ocean, swimmin with the pigeons see my world is different, like dwayne wayne & if you want trouble b*tch I want the same thang

The shit you hear about me might be true, but then again it could be as fake as the bitch who told you


iz it betta 2 b believed r believed in? wen ive ben told im unbelievable.but it takes more effort 2 believe than 2 kill;dont kill yo beliefs

when i started flirtin with the hustle, failure became my ex. now im engaged to the game
and married to success

Got my tank top top down, it probably aint summer but I ride like that cause I'm hotter than the others
Don't compare me cause there ain't nobody near me




No comments:

Post a Comment