Thursday, June 3, 2010

Poor Poor Petry


Isn't it amazing when someone does something that you so totally don't expect. The element of surprise. Turns out their character is completely not at all what you thought it was. They hide behind a mask and unleash it when you least expect it-and change over a stupid reason just because they aren't happy with the outcome of a situation-intimidation maybe? Jealousy? A little competition never hurt anyone.


I'm sorry you was playing a game and I wasn't playing along, you forgot to tell me to Pass the Ball-. And whoops I'm sorry that my game was still better then yours and I wasn't even trying.

You don't have to talk about and be all loud just to be noticed all of a sudden-you're way Sexier when you just shut the fuck up-

your insecurities are fascinating when you cant control yourself-take another line in lets see what happens-why do you care now? Why did you want me to notice you oh so badly? Did it irritate you that I didn't pay attention? that I kept my back toward you?- I was going to mind my own business why did you feel the need to say Hi?

You really made an act out of yourself last night-Trying to give me a taste of my own medicine? It backfired again.


And next time you try to make someone Jealous- Make sure that bitch is a dime--cuz as you saw- 5 plus 5 my Meathead IS a Dime--OH LAWD!!!


And why you gotta hate on my girl like that? Scared of straight talking bitches? Just like me and my mouth right?


Hiding n waiting in the parking lot? Making sure I didn't leave with him? Called just to let me know how you feel in your own way when you knew it was safe and he was gone? -It was just a question-It wasn't that crucial.There was no need for the screamin'-


Whose Crazy Now?


You killed it right then- I'd like to applaud you for your performance-We got much amusement out of it.
Waiting for Act II!! I do enjoy Dancing
Cupcakes!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment