Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SCARFACE



NOT THAT THIS IS GOING TO COME TO A HUGE SURPRISE FOR ANY OF YOU THAT KNOW ME, BUT I HAVE THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON TONY MONTANA--NOTHING IS SEXIER TO ME THEN AL PACINO IN SCARFACE-including his accent-I'M PRETTY SURE I'VE DATED HIM A FEW TIMES- IN RETROSPECT I THINK I SHOULD PROBABLY MOVE TO FLORIDA. THERE'S A HUGE ABUNDANCE OF BROWN MEN DOWN THERE- WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PLAYGROUND THAT WOULD BE--AND THE OPTIONS WOULD BE ENDLESS, UNLIKE HERE.....................OBVIOUSLY, FINDING AND KEEPING THEM HERE IS IMPOSSIBLE!
IN SAYING THAT I PUT TOGETHER SOME OF MY FAVORITE QUOTES, PICTURES FROM THE MOVIE AND THE MOVIE TRAILER ABOVE




SCARFACE


"I always tell the troof, even when i lie"

Tony Montana: What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

Tony Montana: You know what your problem is?
 Elvira Hancock: What's that? 
Tony Montana: You don't got nothing to do with your life. Why don't you get a job? Work with lepers. Blind kids. Anything's gotta be better than lying around all day waiting for me to fuck you. 
Elvira Hancock: Don't toot your horn, honey. You're not that good.

Tony Montana: You think you can take me? You need a fucking army if you gonna take me!

Frank Lopez: Lesson number one: Don't underestimate the other guy's greed!
 Elvira Hancock: Lesson number two: Don't get high on your own supply. 


Tony Montana: I'm Tony Montana! You fuck with me, you fuckin' with the best! 


Tony Montana: In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. 

Hector the Toad: You want to give me the cash, or do I kill your brother first, before I kill you? Tony Montana: Why don't you try sticking your head up your ass? See if it fits

Tony Montana: Who put this thing together? Me, that's who! Who do I trust? Me! 

Tony Montana: I never fucked anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand? That piece of shit up there, I never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed. But that's history. I'm here, he's not. Do you wanna go on with me, you say it. You don't, then you make a move.

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
 Manny: Oh, well what's coming to you? 
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.

All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for no one.


Tony Montana: You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked! 

"Why don't jou stick your head up jour ass and see if it fits"



Tony Montana: This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked

Immigration Officer #3: Where'd you get the beauty scar, tough guy? Eatin' pussy?
 Tony Montana: How'm I gonna get a scar like that eating pussy? 
Tony Montana: This was when I was a kid, ya know? 
Immigration Officer #3: Mm-hmm.
 Tony Montana: You should see the other kid. You can't recognize him.
 Immigration Officer #3: [forcing Tony to show a tattoo on his hand] And this? 
Tony Montana: Oh, that's nothing, man. That's for my sweetheart. 
Immigration Officer #3: Sweetheart, my ass! We've been seein' more and more of these. Some kind of code these guys used in the can. Pitchfork means an assassin or somethin'. You wanna tell us about it, Montana, or do you wanna take a little trip to the detention center?
Tony Montana: Okay, you got me. I was in the can one time. For buying dollars. Big, big deal. Immigration Officer #3: That's pretty funny, Tony.
 Tony Montana: Well, that's true. It was a Canadian tourist. 
Immigration Officer #3: Hmm. What'd ya do? Mug him first? 


Tony Montana: Hey baby what is your problem? Huh, you got a problem? You're good looking, you got a beautiful body, beautiful legs, beautiful face, all these guys in love with you. Only you got a look in your eye like you haven't been fucked in a year! 
Elvira: Hey, Jose. Who, why, when, and how I fuck is none of your business, okay?

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Tony Montana: I got ears, ya know. I hear things
Tony Montana: You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm

Tony Montana: Is this it? That's what it's all about, Manny? Eating, drinking, fucking, sucking? Snorting? Then what? You're 50. You got a bag for a belly. You got tits, you need a bra. They got hair on them. You got a liver, they got spots on it, and you're eating this fuckin' shit, looking like these rich fucking mummies in here... Look at that. A junkie. I got a fuckin' junkie for a wife. She don't eat nothing. Sleeps all day with them black shades on. Wakes up with a Quaalude, and who won't fuck me 'cause she's in a coma. I can't even have a kid with her, Manny. Her womb is so polluted, I can't even have a fuckin' little baby with her

Tony Montana: Another Quaalude, and she'll be mine again.

Elvira: You know what you're becoming, Tony? You're an immigrant spick millionaire, who can't stop talking about money... 
Tony Montana: Who the fuck you calling a spick, mang? You white piece of bread. Get outta the way of the television.

Gina: You can't tell me what to do, Tony. No more. I am not a baby anymore. I'll do what I wanna do. I'll see whoever I wanna see. And if I wanna fuck 'em, Tony, then I'll fuck 'em!

Tony Montana: Look at that: a junkie... I got a junkie for a wife... Her womb is so polluted... I can't even have a fucking little baby with her!
 Manolo Ray: C'mon Tony.
.. Elvira Hancock: You son of a bitch!... you fuck!... 
Elvira Hancock: HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! What makes you so much better than me? What do you do? Kill people? Deal your drugs? Real contribution to human history Tony! What makes you think you can be a father? You don't even know how to be a good husband! 

Alejandro Sosa: I told you a long time ago, you fucking little monkey, not to FUCK ME!

Tony Montana: What you tell 'em? 
Manolo Ray: I told 'em what you told me to tell 'em, I told 'em I was in sanitation, they didn't go for it. 
Tony Montana: Sanitation? I told you to tell 'em that you was in a sanitarium, not sanitation, sanitarium.

Tony Montana: Chi Chi, get the yayo

Tony Montana: You a communist? Huh? How'd you like it, man? They tell you all the time what to do, what to think, what to feel. Do you wanna be like a sheep? Like all those other people? Baah! Baah! 
Immigration Officer #3: I don't have to listen to this bullshit! 
Tony Montana: You wanna work eight, ten fucking hours? You own nothing, you got nothing! Do you want a chivato on every corner looking after you? Watching everything you do? Everything you say, man? Do you know I eat octopus three times a day? I got fucking octopus coming out of my fucking ears. I got the fuckin' Russian shoes my feet's comin' through. How you like that? What, you want me to stay there and do nothing? Hey, I'm no fuckin' criminal, man. I'm no puta or thief. I'm Tony Montana, a political prisoner from Cuba. And I want my fuckin' human rights, now! Tony Montana: Just like the President Jimmy Carter says. Okay? 
Immigration Officer #1: Carter should see this human right. He's really good. What do you say, Harry?
 Immigration Officer #3: I don't believe a word of this shit! They all sound the same to me. That son of a bitch Castro is shittin' all over us. Send this bastard to Freedom Town. Let them take a look at him. Get him outta here. 
Tony Montana: You know somethin'? You can send me anywhere. Here, there, this, that; it don't matter. There's nothing you can do to me that Castro has not done



Manolo Ray: [at Frank's house, explaining to Frank in the background what happened at the hotel in Miami Beach] I ran out of bullets, like an asshole.
 Manolo Ray: And while I'm standing there changing the clip, the little mother fucker, who I had killed already but was not dead, shot me!

Tony Montana: Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top



Tony Montana: Okay Sosa; You wanna fuck with me? You fucking with the best! You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You little cockroaches... come on. You wanna play games? Okay, I play with you; come on. Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend! 


Omar: Alright! Alright, big man? You wanna make some big bucks? Lets see how tough you are. Do you know something 'bout cocaine?
 Tony Montana: You kidding me or what? 
Omar: There's a bunch of Colombians coming in Friday. New guys. They say they have two keys for us, for openers. Pure coke. Hotel in Miami Beach. I want you go over there. If it's what they say it is, you pay 'em and bring it back. You do that, you get 5 grand!
 Manny: [to Tony] Go, pay, bring it back, yeah? 
Omar: You know how to handle a machine gun? 
Manny: Yeah man. We're in the army in Cuba 
Omar: You'll need a couple of other guys. 
Manny: That's no problem, man. Omar: Be at Hector's Bodega at noon Friday. You get the buy money then. And chico! If anything happens to that buy money, y pobreci! My boss is gonna stick your heads up your asses faster than a rabbit gets fucked! 
Tony Montana: I'm scared! 




Tony Montana: Look at that... that cable truck there. Since when does it take three days to hook up cable?
 Manny: What, you've been watching it for three days?
 Tony Montana: The fuckin' thing has been there for three days! What am I gonna do? Not look at it?

Tony Montana: You do so much of that shit, you know? Elvira Hancock: Nothing exceeds like excess. You should know that, Tony. Tony Montana: I should know what? WHAT SHOULD I KNOW? Why do you have to talk to me like that all the time? Like I gotta know something.

Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?




So the man that wrote the book that the movie was based on wrote another one that is suppose to come out in July. Tony Montana doesn't die.










No comments:

Post a Comment