Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tyrese Preaching

He does this hours a day, some days it is really good though!






      1. "Self LOVE is the cure to Self
         HATE" If you REALLY loved 
        yourself.. I KNOW all across 
        the board you would do things differently....






      2. I want the very best for ME... Im selfish ... The word
         selfish starts w/ the word "Self" First..




      People always running around claiming "I Love MYself"
       Really?? W/ those friends? Drama, bullshit? 
      I DON'T BELIEVE YOU..




    1. When you FORCE a relationship or friendship to work AFTER someone shows you who they REALLY are.. #YouWillGetBurned



      1. Prayer WITHOUT working out get you NOTHING...






      2. I don't write tweets I write life... I'm one if the more
         difficult people to date or befriend cause I have 
        HIGH Expectations of you!!






      3. All you have to do is get them business ideas 
        OUT 
        of your MIND.. You WILL have your OWN 
        employees..






      4. Thinking like an employee... Great job!!..
         Your helping someone elses dreams come 
        to life.. NOT YOURS!!..






No comments:

Post a Comment