Monday, June 21, 2010

While we're on that subject

I've never been against tattoos- as a matter of fact i fucking love them--however........There's always been one word in my dictionary that has stuck out--Loyalty--that word had many meanings to many people, but to me--- that word is life....
as per webster:

Etymology: Middle French, from Old French leial, leel, from Latin legalis legal
Date: 1531
1 : unswerving in allegiance: as a : faithful in allegiance to one's lawful sovereign or government b : faithful to a private person to whom fidelity is due c : faithful to a cause, ideal, custom, institution, or product
2 : showing loyalty

However- you can take that meaning deeper. Morales...people don't have those anymore.....I have always been big on Loyalty--my daddy taught me that.....so a year after and a few shot of Patron and hearing he was back in town with is new wife(not that he was the only reason obviously-he was the trigger)- I decided getting tattooed Loyalty on my wrist in my handwritting was a brilliant idea. I wish I woulda chose a better spot--however---it is me--this is what I stand for.....So I can say I dont regret that---when someone asks me what it says they dont have much to say after that---Or they dont even have to ask__---they are just smart enough to know--gotta love those kinda people---streets. That's when you know they real ass people. His 1st words to me among other people--"if you got loyalty tattooed on ur wrist, you been through some shit" my nigga's

No comments:

Post a Comment