Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dreams--BowWow

Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Ever Dream?"


I know i do. I say this because sometimes i feel as if what I'm doing does not make me happy. I starting out playing ball before i became famous. My number 1 goal was to go to Duke and play ball for Coach K. Now I'm not complaining, but thats why i chose to use this picture as the pic for this subject. Because in that specific picture, I'm living out a dream. So I'm here to say, what ever it is in life you want to do just believe. Set a goal and tell yourself you can achieve. No matter how many people say you cant, tell yourself you can. I get hated on everyday (blogs, hip hop critics, hollywood) but it does not stop me from getting what i feel is mine, and that is SUCCESS! Now get you some SUCCESS. Remember Dream BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment