Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Feel Me-By Angela Ardis to 2Pac

Feel Me

Baby, I can feel you as I go through my day,
Your mind is calling me trying to get in touch with me, from so far away,
I'm reaching our for you, wanting to hold you, trying to embrace
That person inside you, trying to hide you, who hasn't found his face

Can you feel what I'm saying? Is the sincerity clear?
Should I slow down so that you can catch up, you have no need to fear
My intentions are harmless but as real as it will get
I won't hurt you, won't desert you, I've not even begun yet......

To show you what I think you need the one thing you've never had,
A shoulder to lean on someone to cry to when things get real bad
Judgemental I am not, Tears are a cleansing of the soul
When life gets too stressful and it begins to take its toll....

On your mind, on your body, it consumes your every thought
I want to be there for you, confide in me, I'm the person that's been sought
Out by God for and our destiny is quite clear
Fear me not, fear me not, baby have no fear

No comments:

Post a Comment