Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Query by:Angela Ardis to 2Pac

Query

Can I trust my soul to a stranger?
Someone I hope is going to be a true Friend
Can I tell him my sweet secrets?
The ones I cant share with any man?

Thoughts of giving my love to someone
Whose mistakes have him struck in hell
I refuse to judge him from others
I have the opportunity to know him well

I often close my eyes and imagine
When everything is right
The chemistry unleashed between us two
Sparks flying, dim the lights

After all what can I offer you?
Besides pleasant smells and my thoughts
Pictures of wonderment, of if it's all-real
An illusion I am not

All I can say is hang in there
And in the future you will feel
The true, deep meaning of Friendship
In you heart, through your soul, it's real

No comments:

Post a Comment